Saturday, November 23, 2019

Still Serving

Headed out to some affair at the MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History. I'm on the commission there so I feel obligated. Our military is suffering through some bad stuff from on high lately and it needs all the support it can get.

According to the morning news. the president of the United States of America, who never served a moment in uniform is performing the most odious of actions.

- He and his party are demeaning a man in uniform who wears both the Purple Heart and the Combat Infantry Badge.

- He and his party are deporting our brothers and sisters who have served America in its armed services.

- He and his party are refusing to allow our armed services to preserve honor and justice within their ranks as they see fit.

Politicize honor? Only one who never served could do that.

So, I'll do my part to honor our military today. You see, I have served and there wasn't an expiration date on the oath I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment